top of page

グループ

公開·30名のメンバー

Online: Dortmund vs Paris Saint-Germain Live Stream 13 December 2023

Mar 11, 2020 — Paris Saint-Germain vs Borussia Dortmund Live Streaming Champions League: Here are the details of when and where to watch live football ...

Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: TV Channel, how and where to 9 hours ago — Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: TV Channel, how and where to watch or live stream online 2023-24 UEFA Champions League in your country - Bolavip US. The talented playmaker Lee Kang-in could replace the French winger. Fabian Ruiz is a relatively new addition to PSG's injury list. The midfielder is out until the new year after dislocating his shoulder. However, Warren Zaire-Emery returned to the fold last weekend in the win over Nantes. Goalkeepers Sergio Rico (head) and Keylor Navas (back) are still out of action while Nuno Mendes (hamstring) and Presnel Kimpembe (Achilles) ease their way back from lengthy absences. PSG predicted lineup vs Borussia DortmundPSG predicted lineup vs Dortmund (4-3-3): Donnarumma; Hakimi, Skriniar, Marquinhos, Hernandez; Ugarte, Vitinha, Zaire-Emery; Lee, Kolo-Muani, Mbappe. Dortmund may be through but don't expect them to take their foot off the gas on Wednesday. What time does Borussia Dortmund vs PSG kick-off? Borussia Dortmund vs PSG H2H Record (Last Five Games)Borussia Dortmund: 1 winPSG: 2 winsDraws: 2Current form (all competitions)How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs PSG on TV and live streamBorussia Dortmund team newsEmre Can is suspended on Wednesday night / Jan Fromme - firo sportphoto/GettyImagesMats Hummers was sent off against RB Leipzig at the weekend, but the veteran German defender is available for Wednesday's game. Dortmund are without Emre Can, however, after he picked up his third yellow card of the group stage in the 3-1 win over Milan. The hosts have several players skulking around the treatment room. PSG vs Borussia Dortmund live stream: How can I watch Sep 19, 2023 — Where to watch PSG vs Borussia Dortmund. TV channel: The game will be broadcast on TNT Sports 3. Coverage starts at 7.45pm BST ahead of an 8pm ... PSG vs. Dortmund: Live stream, TV channel, how will Mar 11, 2020 — Watch Champions League matches online by signing up for fuboTV (free trial). The outbreak of COVID-19 weighs heavily over this match, with PSG ... Sebastien Haller (knee) and Felix Nmecha (hip) are not expected back until mid-January while Julian Ryerson will likely be out until February after suffering ligament damage. Edin Terzic will also have to do without teenagers Julien Duranville and Youssofa Moukoko until the new year. Dortmund predicted lineup vs PSG (4-2-3-1): Kobel; Wolf, Hummels, Schlotterbeck, Bensebaini; Ozcan, Sabitzer; Reus, Brandt, Bynoe-Gittens; Fullkrug. Ousmane Dembele misses out after picking up his third yellow card of the competition against Newcastle. Borussia Dortmund vs. Paris Saint-Germain 6 hours ago — Live and upcoming events · On which devices can I watch live sports and events? · How can I find live sports and events on Prime Video? · Can I ...

グループについて

グループへようこそ!他のメンバーと交流したり、最新情報をチェックしたり、動画をシェアすることもできます。

メンバー

グループページ: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page